In March 2017, TCETSA signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with WeEmploy to bring opportunity for increased access to employment tools and resources for TCETSA’s client. As part of our new partnership will be the development of a new strategic banner; Hire Indigenous (HI). The partnership will also bring potential for creating a strategic Indigenous Advisory Group and the deployment of WeEmploy’s Systems of Support (SOS) to assist TCETSA’s network in Alberta and Saskatchewan. Our partnership with WeEmploy will span the next four years.
“We created SOS to redefine benchmarks for sustainable community integration, particularly connecting businesses and non-proft organizations. We are proud to roll out SOS frst with TCETSA,” said Steve Mix, CEO & Co-Founder, WeEmploy Inc. “Moving forward, businesses will need a more immersive way to engage the community and for charities to access resources that can enhance their business-building strategies. SOS delivers just
As part of this partnership our Operation’s Manager Eva John-Gladue will be an Indigenous Ambassador for WeEmploy. “Our community’s needs are continually evolving. Our partnership with WeEmploy signals our continued efforts to deliver innovative services and resources,” said Eva John-Gladue. SOS will provide a central point of access, extending WeEmploy’s platform of services beyond the company’s well-established roots in employment and recruitment. The MOU provides TCETSA referred businesses, agencies, and individuals with access to WeEmploy’s SOS services.
Additional Benefits of this Partnership:
• Business-building tools:
– Intellicruit; WeEmploy’s trademarked employment technology, connecting businesses looking to employ indigenous people
– Community engagement, cause awareness, marketing support
– Onsite training, leadership and mentor ship within the fields of employment, volunteer, social enterprise, and marketing
• Funding network: A unique digital platform for funding and resource acquisition
• Access to social resources people in need; i.e. job seekers, newcomers, volunteers
• Performance Metrics; citing return on impact investment and effective analytics
Return to Initiatives